Discuss Rothenberger pressure tester from Williams. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Have they stopped selling the pressure tester? Or is it me?

Needed mine today and after looking through my garage I now realise it must have been stolen when the garage was broken into!!!

Is this what you are after?

We kinda packed up doing the rothy one, which was about 4 times the price for more or less the same thing.

****ty about the break in, but at least this might be cheaper to replace than you thought.

:)

Is this what you are after?

We kinda packed up doing the rothy one, which was about 4 times the price for more or less the same thing.

****ty about the break in, but at least this might be cheaper to replace than you thought.

:)
thats iit ordering one tomorrow. It's not the same, but near enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rothenberger pressure tester from Williams. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Worcester Greenstar gas boiler circa 2017. There has been a noise coming from the boiler which resembles running water, I have checked...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable After i re-pressurize to 1.5 bar, using tap is ok without problem. but when turn on the central heating...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock