Discuss replacing an 10 mm microbore radiator with an 22mm towel radiator . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

a.s.k.4.p.l.s.l

What would be the best & afficient way to tackle this job.???

How near pipes, plastic or copper? A picture would help so advise can be given.

welcome to the forum.

The number you need for answer is under p for plumber in yellow pages

How near pipes, plastic or copper? A picture would help so advise can be given.

welcome to the forum.

Thanks.
The all pipes r cooper based all old and new positions r same. Is there any 10mm to 22mm locksheild & trv valves available .???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to replacing an 10 mm microbore radiator with an 22mm towel radiator . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I need to replace a radiator in the kitchen, the 10mm copper has split so using this opertunaty to replace it with a towel one and also...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the...
Replies
Views
Newish house with radiators that have microbore pipe but on one of them the pipe is sticking up above the radiator which looks unsightly. Is it...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My daughter's place has a small water leak on a ground floor radiator valve. The radiator pipework is small diameter.i.e 8 or 10 mm. A plumber...
Replies
Views
Back