Discuss renewable energy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
"renewables" lol couldnt resist.

There is an actual qualification out now which you can do, better than a manufacturers course or BPEC day course.

Haha I was looking at it thinking that's not spelt right thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to renewable energy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The Energy Price Cap in the UK: Balancing Affordability and Sustainability Introduction The United Kingdom's energy price cap has been a topic...
Replies
Views
I'm studying renewable energy engineering. I'm in an early stage getting familiar with plumbing so far. I hope, I can broaden my knowledge and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock