Search the forum,

Discuss renewable energy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Budd

whats the best renuable energy course to do? many thanks

"renewables" lol couldnt resist.

There is an actual qualification out now which you can do, better than a manufacturers course or BPEC day course.

Haha I was looking at it thinking that's not spelt right thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to renewable energy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The Energy Price Cap in the UK: Balancing Affordability and Sustainability Introduction The United Kingdom's energy price cap has been a topic of both praise and debate since its implementation. Introduced as a measure to protect consumers from excessively high energy bills, the price cap...
Replies
Views
I'm studying renewable energy engineering. I'm in an early stage getting familiar with plumbing so far. I hope, I can broaden my knowledge and help others. Peace
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the Government in the UK needs to do more to make green energy heat pumps and other green central heating options more affordable for the UK customers...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install to radiators being fitted and therefore able to comission the system. Our plumber is now employed elsewhere and unfortunately unable to complete this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock