Discuss Remove Brizo Faucet Handle ModelHL5332 in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All, I want to remove the Brizo Faucet Handle ModelHL5332 to change the valve pine. There is a small leak. The handle has no screw. I wonder how to remove it so I can change the valve pine inside the handle. I don't want to put too much force and damage the handle. Can anyone give me some advices? Thank you in advance.

Reply to Remove Brizo Faucet Handle ModelHL5332 in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking for guidance to access the cartridge of a leaking single handle bathroom faucet. It has no visible markings on it to determine...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so...
Replies
Views
Hi, I know nothing about plumbing 🤦‍♂️ and am trying to sort out a leaking kitchen tap. It's a Franke Davos 'J' Tap. I turned off the water to the...
Replies
Views
I need to change the washer on the dripping hot tap in the photo, does anybody know how to remove the dome tap handle, there's no fixings or grub...
Replies
Views
V
Hi all, I'm completely inexperienced at this, but my kitchen taps are ancient, and the water has started dripping. Rather than just change the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock