Discuss Registration problem. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walis

Gas Engineer
I have tried register on GSR sub forum since November 2013 with no success.
I meet all needed criteria, also I have written to few people, including Dan.
Did anyone have similar problem?
I will be grateful for advice.

Last edited:
Dan owns the site, but only answers emails on alternate Feb 29ths. :) The site is managed day to day by unpaid volunteer moderators. Probably back in November, they were just manic with work.

Try PM ing Gas Man. :)

Yeh pm gasman with all your gassafe details . Thats the best n quickest way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Registration problem. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Back