Discuss Recommended replacement for an Ideal ISAR HE24? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell us your budget and we can advise.
Most important is it's fitted well. An expensive boiler thrown at the wall, no flushing, no filter, limescale fighter, chemicals etc etc will have problems.

Yea I understand the need for a proper filter and the proper flushing/chemicals.

Budget wise, I'd be happy to spend £1000-£1500 (Just for the boiler itself)

I'd be looking to get a more powerful boiler than I have now, so instead of a 24kw, I'd be after a 28-32.

The Ariston boilers sound nice with the 12 year warranty, but I can't find much in the way of prices, or reviews on those.

Yea I understand the need for a proper filter and the proper flushing/chemicals.

I'd be looking to get a more powerful boiler than I have now, so instead of a 24kw, I'd be after a 28-32.

The Ariston boilers sound nice with the 12 year warranty, but I can't find much in the way of prices, or reviews on those.
Ariston are terrible in my opinion.

That is the trouble over the last 20 years where people were driven down the combi path. Give me a traditional system any-day with an un-vented. It may cost more and take up more space but it is a far superior system for those that benefit from it. In my humble opinion of course

Ariston are terrible in my opinion.
That's your opinion and that's fine, Myself I have fitted quite a few over the past 5/6 years never had a call back, But I don't favour any one boiler make over another ! Don't hold any loyalty to any of them ask what customer wants give them options to what they want/need and let them decide

OK then look at Vokera New 42Kw combi

That's your opinion and that's fine, Myself I have fitted quite a few over the past 5/6 years never had a call back, But I don't favour any one boiler make over another ! Don't hold any loyalty to any of them ask what customer wants give them options to what they want/need and let them decide
Fully agree mate. Happy to fit almost anything if it is what the customer wants. But yes I do prefer Vaillant’s as not had issues with them as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Recommended replacement for an Ideal ISAR HE24? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need someone to replace my boiler, I am thinking to get an Intergas HRE 24 SB. Our current boiler (and old Ideal) is in the kitchen, and we...
Replies
Views
I've got a non condensing Glowworm Ultimate with gravity tank and hot Water tank in a 4 bed house. 11 radiators 1 double 1400mm length 1 P+...
Replies
Views
E
  • Question
We just had a service done on our Ideal ICOS boiler and were told that the 2 screws on the back of the heat exchanger have snapped off. It was...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock