Discuss Reciprocating saw blades in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

I normally got the Bosch ones of these but found they've become poor and bend rather easy, any suggestions on stronger ones

millawkee ?? something like that, aligator blades, cut through anything strong as ........

i normally use bosch because i can find them cheap and they are decent but i do find that most bosch saws,blades,bits wear out alot quicker that other brands. Possibily softer metal used for whatever reason.

i have used a could of miwaukee blades and found them to be good and the makita ones i had with my 18v croc seem very good.

Faithfull brand are the worst I have tried, The dewalt and makita ones are pretty good. The ridgid ones better again. The bosch ones were 3 for 2 in screwfix a couple weeks back, dunno if they still are, I find myself changing the blade after every pipe I cut.

Bosch for me. I buy the shorter blades don't bend so easily. Always seem to hit a nail on the first cut anyway!

Lenox are the best I've tried. Got them at tool fair in Harrogate. Bargain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lenox are my favourite brand of hacksaw blades so I can imagine that their recip blades are good quality too. (goes for most tools made in USA)

[DLMURL]http://www.lenoxtools.com/Pages/Category.aspx?category=RECIPROCATING+BLADES[/DLMURL]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:
milwaukee wrecker. get them out of srewfix same blade will get through pretty much anything you dare to try it on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Reciprocating saw blades in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, I currently have one of these shower heads fitted in my bathroom : Milan Rectangular Rainfall Shower Head + Water Blade | Victorian...
Replies
Views
Jarrod
J
Hi, I have fitted an electric shower, teed off the toilet cold feed (Mains) The pressure for the shower is very very poor just dribbling out...
Replies
Views
D
I have a hot water slab leak which is found behind my bathroom vanity. We heard the noise for a week but never saw any water. Just today we saw...
Replies
Views
drpepper68
D
Just had a new worcester bosch. 1000 combi boiler to replace 18yr old vokera. No problems with new boiler. Enquiring about yearly maintenance /...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just installed a combination all in one WC/small basin…. Out of the fill valve there is a small tube which emits a lot of water...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock