Discuss Re sitting acs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with c.gas the nice book is the best. If you live down south Southern Energy Training Academy in Havant is doing good offers on reassessment at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Re sitting acs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I’d like to replace my single old 1 sump pump with a combination unit, primary and backup units. I have a whole house generator so a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
L
I have noticed water sitting on top of the cylinder, appears to be coming up through the insulation and out where the draw off pipe is. We have...
Replies
Views
I have TemCon balancing valves fitted on my sits and a questions been asked whether these require servicing. Can't find much info on the...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock