Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Rays amazing electronic gizmo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just placed my first order on the Williams site. Awesome so quick and easy and don't have to deal with the half wits that don't know about boilers in my local merchants anymore. 10/10 I applaud you sir.

Careful though. Every time you click on it out steals a tiny bit of your soul until one day you end up like the Nazgul, bound to the One Site, with Ray, like Sauron, controlling your every thought...

Careful though. Every time you click on it out steals a tiny bit of your soul until one day you end up like the Nazgul, bound to the One Site, with Ray, like Sauron, controlling your every thought...

Ever thought of writing a novel Mas?

If ray ever turned into a big fireball Eye I would very much like to see it as his avatar

It's almost like a robot chicken / Southpark equivalent.
Orcs = turds
Sauran = Ray
etc etc

I love Harry potter films.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rays amazing electronic gizmo in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
J
Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not, but I'm looking for some advice with regards to a recent (nightmare) new gas boiler install...
Replies
Views
Mark Butler
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock