Search the forum,

Discuss Ran out of puff? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lidl Parkside compressor I nearly bought the last time it was available, but it hasn't an air store and is basically just an air pump same as the wee tyre compressors you carry in your car.
I really could do with something other than a manual floor pump, especially for vessels on unvented units.
That Regin battery powered pump looks interesting. What sort of money was it?

Last edited:
The Lidl Parkside compressor I nearly bought the last time it was available, but it hasn't an air store and is basically just an air pump same as the wee tyre compressors you carry in your car.
I really could do with something other than a manual floor pump, especially for vessels on unvented units.
That Regin battery powered pump looks interesting. What sort of money was it?

It cost me £60 at Grahams, what's handy is you can easily fit the hose on awkward expansion vessels.

What about the Rottenburgers cordless IMG_20160414_202632.jpg

Got that Parkside wet and dry vacuum cleaner. And 1500W over poo. Not all that Parkside stuff is going to be good all times

I've had one of those battery pack compressor things for years now. Cost me about 25 quid.
Takes about 15 minutes to pump up an unvented vessel.
Screwfix sell a cheap 24 litre compressor for £80

I've had one of those battery pack compressor things for years now. Cost me about 25 quid.
Takes about 15 minutes to pump up an unvented vessel.
Screwfix sell a cheap 24 litre compressor for £80

What type of an unvented vessel uses an air pump.?
Thought that was just a drain down and fillup lolz

The hoover is good

Actually missed you there tamz.
Lolz
Yes I'm looking for a good hoover
Any ideas recommended as I've got the Parkside 1500W and 30L stainless tank. And only used twice.
Good suck. But crap blow function.
Any goodns any ideas??

I made my own using a domestic refrigerator compressor years ago. can honestly say it was one of the better things I've made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ran out of puff? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form to fill in what do u need to sign off in england as building control said they dont give out forms like they do in northern ireland
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock