Discuss RAK toilet seat coming loose in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

A

Aliplumbingonabudget

I have a RAK toilet and seat, the seat keeps coming loose on one side, I tighten the screw but it doesn't last long. My question is will a replacement screw cure the problem or will I need to get a new seat?

There’s not enough information here, but if it’s a top fix seat it is more likely to be the “plug” that the screw tightens into which needs replacing

Reply to RAK toilet seat coming loose in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello! We have a wobbly toilet seat… it’s a back to wall toilet and whilst one fixing is secure the other is not, and it looks like the fitter...
Replies
Views
I need a new seat for a Bathstore Euro mono back to wall white pan e14. The seat was a euro mono sandwich seat white chr hinge Bought in 2007. I...
Replies
Views
Just moved into a new place and the toilet seat is super loose. Spent about 2 hours trying to figure out how to tighten this toilet seat. I did...
Replies
Views
Sorry for asking a silly question but does anyone know how this seat comes off ? Have had advice from local plumber but even he couldn't see how...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock