Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Rad in the attic conversion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marsaday

I will be putting a rad in the bedroom of my attic conversion and a towel rail in the bathroom. Will this be enough or should i put one in the landing area.

Basically our house is a square box and the front right hand corner is given away to make the stairs, so it is quite a bigish area. Because of this i thought it may be a good idea to heat this space properly.

We already have a rad in the hall and a rad on the half landing.

The reason why i am thinking i should heat the hall area at the new top of the house is so the central heating will not stay on for ages getting up to heat. Eventually the heat will rise and hit the roof (which is now well insulated) but the time it takes will be reduced if i heat this up from the top.

What do others think ?

Do you need any dimensions ?

yes it's a combi.

i have yet to put the pipe work in for the 2 planned rads, but will be doing it this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rad in the attic conversion in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock