Search the forum,

Discuss Pump House Condense pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvest Fields

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Has anybody had any experience with one of these. After some genuine feedback. Been asked to quote to fit a combi in a 2 bed semi and remove a powermax 155x. But the powermax is in the centre of the house and it has 19mm boarding on the floor, not floorboards. Do not want to try and take the floor up for the condense or PRV. These say you can run both through their pump???

Last edited:
Yep very good have a few coming up 5 years no problems touch wood

IMG_1092.JPG

Cheers mate. The rep said the new one goes to 100dc. And as I said before mate. Yorkshire fittings? You must be made of money:p:D

That's when I was an apprentice :D

That’s better pipework then I do now mate. Looks awesome. Where do you get your pumps and fittings from?

That’s better pipework then I do now mate. Looks awesome. Where do you get your pumps and fittings from?

Apart from when I piped the hot and cold the wrong way :D :D

That set was from pts back then I think the pump cost around 280 plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pump House Condense pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and then through the kitchen to the drains. A while back I started to hear a drip hitting the kitchen ceiling (now with some ceiling evidence too) from...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The existing pump flows downwards. The manual for the proposed replacement recommends that it should pump upwards. This would involve rearranging the flow &...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended significantly since the boiler was installed. There's now 21 radiators/towel rails. It's getting to temperature, but even after balancing, it's not heating...
Replies
Views
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a Glow-worm gas boiler working in conjunction with a Boilermate 2000. The central heating pipework is microbore. In view of the age of the boiler and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've been asked to install a replacement combi boiler in the same location as an existing one (kitchen larder cupboard) . Only problem is the PRV. Current unit has PRV pipe terminating just under floorboards..(it's a ground floor flat with no dwellings below it). I'm loathe to follow this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock