Discuss Puddle a short head behind gas man in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

WELL DONE PUDDLE!
5,000 POSTS
AND CHASING HIM DOWN.....

:party::17::drummer::rockon2::rockon:

Well done puddle go on just a little spurt and gas man will be toppled, not that I am against anyone, just enjoy seeing a little race

5,000 giggles, laughing out louds, rolling on the floor laughing...

No wonder I can't stand up any more!!!

Nice one Puddle - and many thanks for the great entertainment!!!!

Thanks all

We have a lot of great members that makes it a great forum to post on

It does not matter who has how many posts all that matters is that all feel comfortable posting on the forums,find a good friendly and were required informative response when they do and if possible laugh at all my bad jokes

:stuart::stuart:

If Carlsberg made plumbing forums...............they would be second best to this one

imho

:coolgleamA::coolgleamA:

Last edited by a moderator:
your humble opinion counts here puddle and i agree about carlsberg having the second best forum lol.

Nice work Puddle 5000 + posts look forward to next 5000... top quality as per normal regards turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Puddle a short head behind gas man in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
I had a boiler check today all went well, and then he went to check on the gas meter which is in my larder in the kitchen high up on the wall...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
D
I have a new kitchen fit and the gas man just connected the hob and oven (both bayonet fittings low down). There is quite bit of the oven flexible...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock