Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Proper pint in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Anyone fancy a night out before Xmas , meet in huddersfield trains station pub then round town or jump on train locally ?

And West to somebody and East to somebody else lol

Love to Lee, but can almost guarantee something will get in the way. Work, nagging Mrs most likely.

This is becoming a recurring theme "too far north...too far saaaf"........maybe we should just do a weekend somewhere remote from most.......suggestions please.

True. How about fuengerola. Going there in March for 4 days, drinking, golfing, drinking, eating, drinking and drinking :)

The last time i went to Ireland, i came back with aching kidneys and shaking at a good 40hz...........at the grand old age fast approaching 50, i will be getting oiled and not absolutely [email protected] who club can carry on,but i will be power supping and enjoying the banter........hopefully.

Fair good craic in Belfast.

Plus I could get you kneecapped for the price of a pint......

I've never been North of Birmingham. Seriously, i'm not joking.

I heard it's cold and you have to poo outside.

Ist time for me in Belfast last May, I was the alleged best man at my pals wedding, we absolutely loved Belfast, may be going back in early Jan for a christening, my pal doesn't hang about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Proper pint in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Has anyone one fit or serviced one of these before; Heatrae Sadia 25l 9004010. It a 25 litre hot water storage cylinder.
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock