Search the forum,

Discuss Product reviews in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just make somthing up lads if its still sat in the van ! Make ray happy and the freebies shall flow ! Joking !

I would have given a review if I got something for free..

I havnt been a part of any of these free gifts so cannot write a review.

hi ray,
i recieved my filter from dpd couriers.
the delivery went sweet and no delay there.
the box that it came in was in perfect condition and square/cuboid with no corners missing..

the valve itself upon inspection looks to be the part, however feels a little cheaper than its competitor. perhaps because it was cheaper in cost?,

i have not used it yet but plan to do so in the next week or two on a boiler swap that i am ordering from you.

i could of made something up but that would be taking the peas ;)

Me n Croppie were barred from receiving "Free Kinky Sex" so we can't give a review on Ray's offer anyway :)

sorry not used my freebies as yet. but as soon as they are used i shall post a review.

Wasn't keen on my freebies, which I can can only describe as resembling fresh air!

Will review soon, product not yet used.

Well apart from the sweets, they're long gone.

I've got the reviews page in my bookmarks so I can jump straight in and write my review (Aladdin EasyFit Valve) as soon as I've used it - just haven't needed it as of yet. Shame really because I really want to try it out and if it's as quick and easy as they demonstrate in their videos then I'll be keeping one in stock. I'm looking for any excuse to use it to be honest so hopefully I'll have something for you soon Ray.

I never got any sweeties. I dunno if Ray was trying to tell me sumfink.....

If they are sat in van not being used then they should be given to someone who is going to use them imo

Now that's a bit naughty, taking freebies and not holding up your end of the bargain!. BTW I've not had any so my conscience is clear! :lol:

Are the things that ray has given away new gizmos and gadgets that need road testing or has he given away all sorts?

my powerflusher i got is going great, already took ÂŁ3k since december on it.
thanks ray:)

Hmmmm,

Glad I didn't send out a load of wood pellet samples, looks like a lot of dreamers here Ray :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Product reviews in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Agree
FIXRADIO - Tunes Request Thread - The PlumbersForums.net official unofficial tunes request and shout-out thread. This isn't something we've organised with FIXRADIO officially. So it's the unofficial official tunes request thread. If you really really want a tune on, use the usual channels...
Replies
Views
been getting some great help here on my broken thermostat. heating/boiler advice, honeywell thermostat - what is my state? i've been trying to sort out my heating system and need a new receiver and thermostat so may as well go smart. Im thinking i have 2 main requirements 1)control...
Replies
Views
I've changed the post ratio criteria for the 'esteemed' member tag. I've also posted this in the off-topic chat area, so feel free to take this one off-topic. :) It won't affect your like ratios as posts in this forum category aren't counted towards your total likes or posts. (That's a heads...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys So purchased my 1950ish ex RAF house in 2014 and it has a mix of single or double panel, no convector horrid looking Rads. They also perform crap. Sure they get nice and hot, almost scolding in some cases as I've wound the TRVs wide open as they simply don't heat the whole room very...
Replies
Views
Okay, so this is part of a wider efforts to balance the books for the forums. We're trialing it out. But it comes with some good benefits as well as a few ads. So read the whole thread please before judging and replying. :) New Ads for logged-in users unless you have any one of the below:- You...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock