Search the forum,

Discuss problem with oil burner riello in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello. I have a problem with the oil boiler. After the summer season, he doesn't want to work normally. It started with blasting electric fuses. After looking inside, I saw condensation. Then it stopped working with the lid closed at the front. When the lid was open it worked. And since yesterday, I don't want to work normally, even if the cover is removed. I am enclosing the video in the attachment. I am asking for advice because no plumber who was here knows what it could be. Thank you

Attachments

• 20221015_111407.mp4
    51.7 MB
You need to have a regular service on oil burner, I'd definitely recommend you book in a service ASAP.
You could try pulling out black wire with square rubber end and wipe the bulb on the end before re-inserting it ?

Reply to problem with oil burner riello in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock