Discuss Pressure dropping in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could leave it and see what pressure it ends up at. Is this something new? I've had some issues with unvented systems following works, you vent the rads etc. and owner later complains that pressure drops. Turns out it's venting through the AAV inside the boiler as air in the new water gets out.

Hello spark gap , been in just over year and is recent problem it's dropped from 1.3 bar to 0.9 in two days , I am going to see how low it goes . Howy .

Hi,

Please allow the system to cool down. Top up the pressure to 1 bar set the central heating temperature to maximum. Run the heating for an hour or soo before turning off check the pressure also have a look outside to see if the pressure valve is leaking.

If it's a new build and a year old I'm pretty sure you can get the house builders back. Most new builds come with 10 years warranty.

Am gas follewed your instruction , no water from relief valve and system settled at 0.9 bar after starting at 1.0 bar , it's a mystery . Howy

Hi all , just some feedback regarding post , it looks like the pressure vessel in airing cupboard has failed , thanks for all the help.

Hi all , just some feedback regarding post , it looks like the pressure vessel in airing cupboard has failed , thanks for all the help.

Thanks for letting the engineers know. Very kind gesture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pressure dropping in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock