Discuss Pressure dropping in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could leave it and see what pressure it ends up at. Is this something new? I've had some issues with unvented systems following works, you vent the rads etc. and owner later complains that pressure drops. Turns out it's venting through the AAV inside the boiler as air in the new water gets out.

Hello spark gap , been in just over year and is recent problem it's dropped from 1.3 bar to 0.9 in two days , I am going to see how low it goes . Howy .

Hi,

Please allow the system to cool down. Top up the pressure to 1 bar set the central heating temperature to maximum. Run the heating for an hour or soo before turning off check the pressure also have a look outside to see if the pressure valve is leaking.

If it's a new build and a year old I'm pretty sure you can get the house builders back. Most new builds come with 10 years warranty.

Am gas follewed your instruction , no water from relief valve and system settled at 0.9 bar after starting at 1.0 bar , it's a mystery . Howy

Hi all , just some feedback regarding post , it looks like the pressure vessel in airing cupboard has failed , thanks for all the help.

Hi all , just some feedback regarding post , it looks like the pressure vessel in airing cupboard has failed , thanks for all the help.

Thanks for letting the engineers know. Very kind gesture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Pressure dropping in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have done pressure test for 2" high pressure pipe line by closing the pipe with rubber plugs at the ends. It was 3 bar and I kept it for 24...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Can central heating / gas engineer expert help me with below issue. During winter time only, I have been having issue with low pressure or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock