Discuss Potterton puma 80e flue. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Markie

Hi all,
I have an old potterton pume 80e in my house.
I want to build a conservatory on the back but unfortunately the flue terminal position is too low at the moment.
I have tried searching online for a flue kit but had no luck as obviously its a very old boiler.
Does anyone know where I could get flue spares for it?
If not are any of the other potterton boiler flues available now compatible with it?
Any help greatly appreciated!
Markie : )

go onto potterton web site and go onto discontinued products you might find it in parts arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton puma 80e flue. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock