Discuss Potterton Housewarmer not lighting. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you checked the fat blow fuse? If that doesn't work ring the tech help line.

Have you checked the fat blow fuse? If that doesn't work ring the tech help line.

The fuses on the pcb? Checked out fine.

Overheat stat button not popped out either.

Getting power to the mains at the board but that is all.

calling for CH/HW, room stat turned to max but nothing.

New PCb or boiker .....

That was my initial thought but thought it might be worth a try changing the user controls. Don't think I will, far too expensive to be wrong.

I'm considering telling the customer to contact Potterton and get them out on a fixed fee repair as it will be cheaper than me eliminating parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Potterton Housewarmer not lighting. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a BIASI gas boiler as in the pictures. Its worked fine for 12 months. But now, for the last few days, when its first running the bath...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'm having a nightmare at the moment with lazy Homecare BG engineers but that's another story. I'm pretty competent, so looking for a...
Replies
Views
A good friend living in Suffolk has a Potterton Gold 12kW Electric boiler and for some months it has been coming on intermittently. Now it does...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock