Discuss Porcelain U-Bend repair in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I am hopeing someone can help with this, I have a porcelain U-Bend on toilet that is damaged. (U.K.)

Money is tight and replacement like for like is not an option yet.

Is there any tape that I could use that will create enough seal and not end up smelly, looking for about 4 months use before I replace it.

I have seen tapes online, but some reviews are off putting.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Hello,

I am hopeing someone can help with this, I have a porcelain U-Bend on toilet that is damaged. (U.K.)

Money is tight and replacement like for like is not an option yet.

Is there any tape that I could use that will create enough seal and not end up smelly, looking for about 4 months use before I replace it.

I have seen tapes online, but some reviews are off putting.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks
piccy will be best to advise you effectively. chking

Reply to Porcelain U-Bend repair in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
So my toilet got blocked and none of the usual methods were working. I had a drain snake lying around in a kitchen drawer so thought I'd give it a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm seeking advice on resolving the persistent blockage issues with my downstairs toilet. A year ago, I replaced an 80s close-coupled...
Replies
Views
G
Have I wrecked my toilet. I rented my home for 6 months and when I returned the toilet was extremely dirty. Someone told me to use caustic soda...
Replies
Views
Hoping one of you can help may the most recent job I’ve done I’ve had to fit porcelain pan connectors. Not sure if it’s the right thing to do...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock