Discuss [Poll] Rate my lagging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear lord please just get an independent survey and assessment carried out. Our opinion on the work is worthless because it is nothing but opinion. None of us have assessed the work or looked up close or even been privy to the spec of the materials used. We could tell you how it should be done and what to use but that’s a million miles off what the councils opinion is. You still haven’t told us what you paid for this lagging. Sometimes you get what you pay for. You are looking for someone here to turn round and say it’s unacceptable because ... but we can’t as there are too many external factors. For my opinion not that you’ll care I have seen a lot worse likewise I have seen a lot better.

YorskshireDave - are you REALLY from the north? You're shattering the stereotype. I didn't ask for an expert witness, so going off about it is what is called a straw man fallacy. Not the only logical fallacy you've displayed, whilst calling me uninteligent. Ironic.

Oh that old sterotypical chestnut - yawn.

If you wish to stand toe to toe on neuro science, psychology, engineering and many aspects of consumer law then this northern thicko is happy to just before I lift your idealistic head from its shoulders.

There are none so deaf as those who do not wish to hear. Goodnight.

"Attention to detail" says the guy that didn't read past the first sentence. Thanks for yet more irrelevant insults. Keep them coming.

I said at 16.28 on your first post to get an independent 3rd party. Yorkshire Dave and a few others have said the same.

Anybody with any intelligence, let alone a supposed legal background, would have taken this on board as a positive step forward.

You've had good advise. No insults, no abuse and no aggression.

Unfortunately it's not the advise you were either expecting or wanting.

Now this is the result. Toys out the pram and insinuation of abuse and aggressiveness. The only card you haven't played is the racism one.

Now stop digging and jog on.

1. You're simply lying about the tone of responses. Being told I lack intelligence is abusive language and entirely unneccesssary. You and others have since followed up with a ton of unconstructive swipes. Particularly, "let's all vote 1!!!" is extremely childish.

2. Taking it personally because you PERCIEVE that YOUR advice isn't being listened to, is your problem. It doesn't give you the "moral high ground" to go on a crusade to derail somone's post. I have every right to gather more opinions; to find value in peoples responses WHILST ALSO considering a survey. You've simply lost your sh*t because I haven't behaved exactly like you want me to.

3. I stopped looking for helpful feedback long ago. I'm only responding to asshats continuing to take a swipe. This would have ended a long time ago, if you could resist the urge to take another swipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to [Poll] Rate my lagging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Album — Postimage.org Hopefully the image link works - first time doing that. My builder told me good lagging looks like this: The council -...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Evening Hopefully you're not sick of this type of question! I've had a few quotes for a boiler upgrade (going from a regular boiler (~15 yrs...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
M
Hi I have a bit of a contd saga and I am very appreciative of the help I have been offered on this forum. I live in a new build 2 1/2 years old...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock