Discuss Plumbing agency work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, does anyone know of any agencies that deal with plumbing work. im a self employed plumber looking for more work, any advice appreciated.

sub contract plumbing

Does anyone know of any sub contract work, as im a bit short of work at the moment, i live in south east/north london. Thanks

forget all these new website advertising agencies.most cost £600 ayear and are a waste of time.

Yeah, well said Dave, try splashing out on a bit more advertising mate. Just dont bother with these agencies, i know a guy who worked for one, they get CV's in the thousands that just go into an abyss never to be seen again. He reckons you have less than a 1% chance of getting any comeback at all.

Hi All,

An upcoming opportunity for plumbers is available in the Berkshire and north London area through an agency called N2O.
The requirements for securing a place on the list are -

1. CRB clearance
2. One or both of the below -
a. WIAPS
b. European Point of Use Drinking water association
3. You must be able to fit a "Combismart" device to a combi boiler (Gas safe Registration)
4. you must have your own vehicle and equipment.

Supporting information:

Trade Qualification Options - Plumbers must possess a recognised qualification in plumbing. The qualifications currently accepted by WIAPS are:

A - Mechanical Services Engineering (plumbing) Level 2 S/NVQ Certificate.
B - City & Guilds Craft Certificate in Plumbing
C - City & Guilds Certificate Mechanical Services Engineering (plumbing) Level 3 S/NVQ Certificate.

Email your interest over to craig.macfarlane"at"n2o.co.uk
Write us a little paragraph about yourself,
send over your CV and a recent photo of yourself,
And don't forget to note what qualifications you have (of the above) and we will be asking for copies later in the process.

Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbing agency work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock