Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plumbers knife that comes with snickers workwear ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

So guys recently bought some new snickers work pants and on checking out seen the plumbers knife ! For 4 quid im not gonna moan. If you havent seen it its just a knife with a plastic sheath that fits onto premade button on the pants ! My question is can i get arrested for this ? If i was working in sombodys house and walked to the van with it in the sheath ? Or if i was on a site and walked to a shop for my lunch ? Where do i stand when the police pull you up ?

Depends if you are threatening to give some scroat a shave with it :smile:

It is a tool and you need it for your work. Don't be daft.

This is what a real plumbers knife looks like

Attachments

• knife.jpg
    knife.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 179
What would you use a plumbers knife for that a stanley cant do?

help get payment out of customer? :)

i like the look of there knife that got a chisel end, its always good to have a tool to poke stuff.

Last edited:
What would you use a plumbers knife for that a stanley cant do?

Cutting pipe insulation, cutting the hole for a cylinder stat etc.

Because you've got it with you rather than in the tool box it can save time when you need to open a box etc. I normally keep a knife in my pocket.

I carry my Gerber in my pocket most of the time. So probably wouldn't have a use for a specific plumbers knife.

its called a plumbers knife by snickers but its just a knife. got a small file on one side seems good quality and its sharp. and with it being a knife you get that little bit deeper than with a stanley. since having it on my pants i have found that i use it more and more than if it was in my tool box etc.

Handy selling a knife with their trousers. Easy to cut open a stuck zip now when dying for a pee.

Or cut open the apprentice when hes using your brand new Bahco wide jaws as a hammer.

Depends if you are threatening to give some scroat a shave with it :smile:

It is a tool and you need it for your work. Don't be daft.

This is what a real plumbers knife looks like

call that a knife

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers knife that comes with snickers workwear ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock