Discuss Plumbcenter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went into plumber center yesterday, 15mm nail clips, bag of 22mm nail clips, bag of 10mm clips
£30 please!! not a chance

Plumbfix next door bag of 15mm nail clips, bag of 22mm nail clips, bag of 10mm clips 100 talon 15mm locking clip and 100 22mm locking clips 25 pound!! bit better!

All depends on your account and who serves you. In my experience

obviously haven't told her how to do discounts or not authorised to do so yet

It all goes on your terms , they match any price at screw fix etc for me. But I give them my business and they look after me.

Think they are way overpriced, so is Grahams. I use PTS, Plumbfix and sometimes JTM.

ps system you only live 15 mins away from me.

i use plumb centre got good terms set with them so i cant moan and match any price

Went into plumber center yesterday, 15mm nail clips, bag of 22mm nail clips, bag of 10mm clips
£30 please!! not a chance

Plumbfix next door bag of 15mm nail clips, bag of 22mm nail clips, bag of 10mm clips 100 talon 15mm locking clip and 100 22mm locking clips 25 pound!! bit better!

16.23 inc. tool station

I use a local independant merchant as ive had bad customer service from the local big name firms thet tend to see you as a number rather than an individual business. I got poor service from my local PB for about 4 years then the independant opened 1/2 mile away and PB couldnt do enough for us, talk about "after the horse has bolted".

I get a good discount at Plumbcentre Anniesland, Glasgow. Certain items are pricier than other retailers but they generally price match for me for the business. Good bunch in there

I use tool station and a local merchant but tool station are cheaper on some items dont bother with plumbase or any other so called big plum merchants. Found out today though that tool station was bought out by travis perkins in jan and if you take your trade card from travis perkins in to tool station you will get 10% off there prices which in my opion will make tool station hard to beat.

hi steve
no dont have a link but was told by the branch manager at my local tool station and i told him about tool station positive feed back on this site and then he told me about the deal to let all us guys now about it.
mitch

ok cheers mitch i've got to go in this week i will ask myself and see what they say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbcenter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please Read Full Description/ I Am Manchester Based Plumbing And Heating Fittings/Materials/Consumables 1000's £££££££ Various Items(See List...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am so glad I found this forum whilst looking for advice on the net. I am not a plumber as such but I do know a thing or two about DIY...
Replies
Views
Went to a local merchant yesterday , they tried to charge me £14 + vat for a bag of 100 22mm talon clips , same bag in plumbfix £7.82 inc vat ...
Replies
Views
We WERE out of stock but great news as of Feb 2015 we have made a new batch of these. BACK IN STOCK Back in stock as of March 2015...
Replies
Views
365drills
Back