Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Placement required in Cornwall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NickD

I require a plumbing placemet to support my acceptance into Cornwall Colege, if there are any plumbers in the County of Cornwall who are seeking an apprentice who is hardworking, enthusiastic, reliable, trustworthy and self motivated please contact me for further discussions. [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Nick, what level are you starting, are you starting as a level 2 apprentice @ St Austell College?
If you are, speak to "Trevor Grose" the liason officer for plumbing, he helped me get my first placement with a firm, very helpful guy!
Let him know that "James Cooper" recommended that you speak to him. Any more help, gimme a shout :)

Hi James, thank you very much for your advice. I will be attending Cornwall Colege Camborne not St Austell. Do you think Trevor Grose will still be able to help me obtain a placement, I wouldn't want to waste his time as I am sure he is a very busy man. Thank you once again, and would appreciate any further assistance you maybe able to offer me.

Hi Nick, no problem at all, I suppose it depends where you are based, I live nearer to truro than St Austell, and he did help me out, He is a very helpfull guy, and he may be able to point you in the right direction. I really hope that you do find someone and suceed in this course.

However, I am always here to give advice if you need it ok? Feel free to PM me if you need to, and it may well be worth giving him a ring. Did you attend the plumbing open day on the 8th of June at Camborne? I was going to go because of finishing my level 3, but now I am redundant and have signed up on a course at a training provider in Wales which will enable me to finish my gas qualifications.

If you are struggling to find an employer, you could always offer to do a few weeks free (unpaid) work with a plumber over the summer holidays to prove how commited that you are? But if you still struggle, give the college a ring themselves, explain the situation and I am sure that they will do their best to help you in your search as it is in their interest to get you an employer!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Placement required in Cornwall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I’m Paul. An ex gas safe registered heating engineer & plumber. Was never much cop at wiring heating systems or fault finding...
Replies
Views
Hi. We want to replace our shower tray. I've been doing lots of research trying to establish which trays are best. The current tray, I think is...
Replies
Views
Podium Plumbing is a modern, up and coming brand that prides itself on offering a high quality, local and friendly service, located in Elmswell...
Replies
Views
Hi we've just had a bathroom fitted with a mixer tap to the sink and mixer tap with a bath handheld shower fitting to the bath and there is almost...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock