Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss PCB fuses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

Where do you buy spare PCB fuses from? My local spares shop is stupidly expensive and I like to carry a few of each of the popular ones - 1.25A, 2.5A fast and slow-blow, 4A, etc.

Looked in BES but they don't list them.

Cheers!

TV repair shop? Or fleebay or old boilers and bord swaps

Last edited:
That's a good price... Could charge more than that each time we use one ;)

Cheers lads, just what i was after- ordered from the bay

That's a good price... Could charge more than that each time we use one ;)

normally ÂŁ1 i do + strip down of the many many screws :D

I guess they normally pop when there's a component on the boiler faulty tho so never a simple fix?

I guess they normally pop when there's a component on the boiler faulty tho so never a simple fix?

or when the spark puts live and n the wrong way round stat side :D

and the quick blows can go when a rcd trips the little spike in power normally blows them

Whenever you service an old cdi, take out the 2 spares:cool4:
The last couple I bought from City spares, think they were an assortment of sizes, don't know what they cost as the lads gave them to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PCB fuses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have wired an s plan plus system. Consists of 2 hot water 2 port valves and one central heating 2 port valve. The boiler is a worcester bosch cd...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone, I'm coming to this forum in the hope that the collective minds can help me. The story is long, depressing and complex so I'll...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I 'think' I've found a cheap solution to fulfilling all of my family's heat automation needs using Terrier i30 TRVs (eTRVs that have...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
I see there are various previous threads on this and other sites which discuss Hep2o fittings, I use these fittings and have not had any issues...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock