Discuss Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Connor says above, it's simple. The terminal comes with full instructions and Cardsave have a helpline to get you started.

PLEASE GUYS, KEEP YOUR TERMINALS WELL HIDDEN WHEN IN THE VAN AND NOT IN USE!!!!!!!!

But if it got nicked what can a thief do with it??

how do we sign up for the forum discount? I want one!

Last edited:
Who's cage did you rattle Colin? Cardsave suddenly want to speak to me about a new card machine..

This thread made me investigate getting mobile card machines for all our delivery vans.

I'm a bit narked, because my card provider wants £1.68 more per month than the deal that system3 did for forum members. Still trying to beat the robbing toads down.

System3 - if you ever get fed up with installation, I have a job for you in our buying department. :)

This thread made me investigate getting mobile card machines for all our delivery vans.

I'm a bit narked, because my card provider wants £1.68 more per month than the deal that system3 did for forum members. Still trying to beat the robbing toads down.

System3 - if you ever get fed up with installation, I have a job for you in our buying department. :)
Only problem is that your trade counter would suddenly find itself no longer selling flexies. LOL

Only problem is that your trade counter would suddenly find itself no longer selling flexies. LOL

This is going to make you wince System3...

Just put my stats geek head on, and checked our sales of flexis. Laid end to end, they would stretch from where I am sitting in Portmouth, up the A3, past Petersfield, on past the Liphook round-about, through the Hindhead tunnel and by Christmas, they would reach Guildford.

Now, which is sadder? All those flexis, or that I am spending my Friday night working it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
J
Replies
Views
Hi, moved into a home a year ago with what is probably an old heating system. There is a gas boiler linking to radiator central heating, and a...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock