Discuss Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm considering it Colin, which would they rather have, my money with 123send or my money with Cardsave? either way it seems like a no-brainer to me.

I hope there's not, I've had it about 4 years and I didn't sign any renewal agreement. Ill give them a buzz tomorrow, see if I can point out how daft it is.

It was the only thing I could pull on the card save agreement. Cancel early and you still need to pay the remainder 12 months of the agreement plus a 150 fee for the terminal.

But on the plus side it's only a 12 month agreement and I don't see it as an issue.

System how hard is this machine to use i hate anything computer related. Its probably easy to use but until you get one in your hand you never know

Its like working a big calculator. All you need to do is press transaction, put the card in the machine, type in the amount, let the customer type their pin in and it tells you if its accepted or declined, you get two receipts printed out, one for you and one for the customer. The money arrives in your account after 4 or 5 days roughly. Nothing complicated about it Destroyer2813

Oh good, my knowledge of computer stuff is somewhat limitd and i have a short fuse at best of times

As Connor says above, it's simple. The terminal comes with full instructions and Cardsave have a helpline to get you started.

PLEASE GUYS, KEEP YOUR TERMINALS WELL HIDDEN WHEN IN THE VAN AND NOT IN USE!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
J
Replies
Views
Hi, moved into a home a year ago with what is probably an old heating system. There is a gas boiler linking to radiator central heating, and a...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock