Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Outside tap not working. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all I'm having an issue with my outside tap not working, the tiniest of dribbles comes put each time I try it. Ive changed the tap to no avail so thinking I should change the stopcock tap thing under the sink?
Please see attached photos.
Many thanks for and advice.

Cheers

Gary
20240308_153802.jpg
20240308_153725.jpg
20240308_153606.jpg

Nrv probably stuck so needs to be replace eg right of the stop tap

Yep single check valve

Reply to Outside tap not working. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and...
Replies
Views
My outside tap has had really low pressure after the cold weather a few weeks ago. Its connected from under the kitchen sink, and can be isolated...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so...
Replies
Views
I have been trying to turn off my outside tap for winter. When I turn the valve under the kitchen sink, it fails to stop the outside tap from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock