Discuss organising vans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowser spend all day lookin for tool box hehe
Looks like Jenga, remove that Stanley tool box and it all comes tumbling down. You have to remove it quickly and replace with something of similar size :smile5:

Does anyone else not really carry much materials in there van? I only carry the odd few waste fittings, wc parts etc. Got a box full of end feed and flopast fittings as well as off cuts of pipe, screw box. I just grab my parts before I start a job. Guessing it depends on what area of plumbing your doing then?

Best thing i ever did building my racking

im30aw.jpg
[/IMG]
vzzxpu.jpg
[/IMG]
2l8itnc.jpg
[/IMG]
vdczmp.jpg
[/IMG]
51trx1.jpg
[/IMG]
2vcw0zs.jpg
[/IMG]
1zqezj6.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to organising vans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys Bit of frustrating situation, I was preparing to solder a 15mm Tee by lining it up to get the positioning right, etc and it was quite...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I hope someone might be able to help please. I hope this isn't a daft question. I am trying to remove the side panels on my...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I am putting some blinds up. Which screws/all plugs are best for plasterboard window frames ?? I've got stud detector, drills etc as...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock