Discuss organising vans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and it is a lovely cottage. We don't live there any more. After five years of renting it, we moved out and finally bought ourselves a place. Not as nice as the old Stone Lodge but its ours.

Before that we lived in a converted chapel. Which was right in the middle of Tunbridge Wells. So we've lived in some nice places.

Its nice to not have a landlord though, and for the house to be our own to do with what we want. I'm working hard to make sure one day I can afford to buy a nice character property and not just rent them from wealthy, uptight muppets!

The back of our van was a complete mess and the racking the apprentice 'buil't collapsed on itself. So we spent a few hours tonight after work building this out of old bits of wood we found laying around. Were waiting on some plastic organiser boxes my mates nicking from work.

The long upper shelf above the Van Vault is for ladders and longish off cuts of pipe. We made a little box above the wheel arch which fits the benders perfectly. I can't stand a messy van.

We have 3 Stanley fat max organizers in the van, one for screws, washers, raw plugs etc. Another for 15mm fittings and another for 22mm fittings. All other sizes and everything else is stashed away in the racking.

2nlsmpt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's our Van Vault. Just for stashing all our drills etc in at night.

That's a great idea m8 anything that's on the nick list bang it in that! Is that screwed down and locked?

Chances of them getting in back or side doors then seeing that screwed down or locked they'd no bother!

Yeah bolted to the bottom of the van and locked at night. If anyone could get that out, fair play to them!

trouble is once they know youve got a van vault inside they break in your house for the keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to organising vans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys Bit of frustrating situation, I was preparing to solder a 15mm Tee by lining it up to get the positioning right, etc and it was quite...
Replies
Views
Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I hope someone might be able to help please. I hope this isn't a daft question. I am trying to remove the side panels on my...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I am putting some blinds up. Which screws/all plugs are best for plasterboard window frames ?? I've got stud detector, drills etc as...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock