Search the forum,

Discuss Or wine for the ladies. That's me obviously because I'm on my second bottle at 8pm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

Or wine for the ladies. That's me obviously because I'm on my second bottle at 8pm. Wallets on the side, knock yourselves out. No snacks tho. Don't take the ****!

I'm on
IMG_0166.JPG

Cheers!

Pint of the amber nectar please. It will go well with the 4 I've already had.

I`ll pass tonight thanks, everything I eat or drink tastes like carp.

Fosters man.

It's like Carlsberg. Probably the cackest beer in the world.

I'll see your wine Adam for a Baileys cheers..

Not a thimble full, a 1/3 pint measure.

I'll see your wine Adam for a Baileys cheers..

Not a thimble full, a 1/3 pint measure.

Got gallons of baileys. Personally I think it's the devils work. I was particularly sick after a night on baileys and champagne of all things.
Still, 2 beers and a baileys isn't an expensive round!

Evening swampy how's the fishing??

Haven't been for ages (early Feb) and also half way through my own bathroom renovation which I'm fitting around my already busy schedule
I must stop promising Mrs Swamp silly things whilst under the influence
New kitchen next which includes knocking walls down, new floors etc AAARGH

Evening swampy how's the fishing??

Haven't been for ages (early Feb) and also half way through my own bathroom renovation which I'm fitting around my already busy schedule
I must stop promising Mrs Swamp silly things whilst under the influence
New kitchen next which includes knocking walls down, new floors etc AAARGH

The very one, there was also another similar type of drink with a stags head on it IIRC, can't think of the name of it though
Wasn't really whisky I don't think

EDIT just had a google and Clan Dew had the stags head on the label, still can't remember the name of the other

Last edited:
I'm starting my antibiotics in the morning. Cellulitus, knelt on something last friday. Legs a mess and sore as hell. Won't feel it tonight with the beer :)

The very one, there was also another similar type of drink with a stags head on it IIRC, can't think of the name of it though
Wasn't really whisky I don't think

EDIT just had a google and Clan Dew had the stags head on the label, still can't remember the name of the other

Not Dalmore??

Scotsmac, or as we called it Scotch Mack, was the other one
Very cheap and potent at the time for a 13 yr old lol

No. We have the grand daughter tomorrow and I'm looking after her all day Sunday. Always a top day spending it with the grand daughter. Missed too much time with my youngsters with work.

Spend time with your kids, you won't get it back.

No. We have the grand daughter tomorrow and I'm looking after her all day Sunday. Always a top day spending it with the grand daughter. Missed too much time with my youngsters with work.

Spend time with your kids, you won't get it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Or wine for the ladies. That's me obviously because I'm on my second bottle at 8pm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few seconds! Can anyone tell me what is causing this? And how to cure?
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
P
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock