Search the forum,

Discuss Open therm technology in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

king of pipes

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just a quick tip for all the people on the site due to the rediculous price of energy we are all looking where savings can be made , I have recently been contacting the boilers I install to work on open therm this doesn't work for all boilers but a modern combi is usually compatible, it's worth talking to your Gas installer about possible savings . Regards kop

Additionally there are other energy savings such as lower flow and return temperatures, weather compensation et al.
Agreed mate I even got round to doing my own boiler today reconfigued the nest thermostat settings to work on open therm with my Atag ic 27 economiser controls heating to 60 °c and below , hot water set to 55° c both adjustable on the nest app . Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220924-075036.png
    Screenshot_20220924-075036.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20220924-075048.png
    Screenshot_20220924-075048.png
    194.4 KB · Views: 2
I just keep turning / adjusting our flow temp it’s at 47 atm

Reply to Open therm technology in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock