Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
untill next time

ps system3 they do the sausage stuff just for you buddy

Your mums your dad !! your dads your mum !
then after that f**k the leeds scum.

I will be here just for a bit , so lets get going

any 3 some's in the last few days any one ?

Zeeb nearly had one , any one else ?

If riding the marmite motorway is what you sausage jockeys are into, then fill your boots!

I was "referring" to you boys. No pilots up the chocolate river here.

One chance a month to say poo on here and not get a ban! Where is everyone?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are a few months into our Viessmann Vitodens 100-W 19KW Heat Only boiler and it is working fine. We replaced an old 1999 Baxi. Our house is a 2...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views
hi all, can you suggest what is wrong with my water pipes they all make a loud grumbling type of noise at night at random times. my hot water and...
Replies
Views
Very short version. Im a sole trader of only 10 months, but an experieced Plumber of 30 years. Installed a bathroom for a customer, they wanted me...
Replies
Views
Having just moved into a property and discovering the central heating not functioning, after 3 months we eventually was able to get the property...
Replies
Views
Back