Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss oil kw rating calculation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

louix

Gas Engineer
I am struggling to get my head around the calculation for kw output of an oil boiler by using nozzle size and pump pressure information. if anyone has info regarding the calculation formula or a chart or an app or something enabling a quick on site calculation I would be grateful. the riello and nuway helpline just reel them off and I am sure it is just about regular use means it is second nature just like when calculating gas kw but I thought I would ask if someone has devised a simple idiot type guide.

danfoss website and youll soon be muddled, I just fit what the manuals states, normally a choice of 3

Actually there are apps for both iphone / ipad and android. Look in the apps store

I presume you are oftec regd, check their website it is on there.

There's an app for this?? Really? Anyone got a name? I follow MI.

I called up the OFTEC helpline last time I was unsure on a nozzle for an appliance (was an American, swimming pool boiler) and they were very helpful to be honest.

There's an app for this?? Really? Anyone got a name? I follow MI.

I called up the OFTEC helpline last time I was unsure on a nozzle for an appliance (was an American, swimming pool boiler) and they were very helpful to be honest.

Well there's a first Oftec and helpful in the same sentence.

You on Android or **spit** iphone Danny?

[DLMURL="http://www.eogb.co.uk/content/eogb-launch-nozzle-calculator-app-iphone-and-android-phones"]EOGB launch nozzle calculator App for iPhone and Android phones | EOGB Energy Products Ltd[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to oil kw rating calculation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Vaillant boiler and want to set d.0 to something sensible, right now it is set to auto and can range from 6 kW to 37 kW. Adding up my...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, After a bit of a saga with my plumber, I need to chose boiler size as soon as possible, the plumber is not going to do any heat loss...
Replies
Views
About 12 days ago attended a boiler lock out. Apparently another plumber was there a week before to and adjusted the photo cell. .. It is a grant...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock