Discuss Nvq 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jbrooks

Hi guys

I left school and went to college full time to do plumbing I did level 2 and 3 diplomas and then got a apprenticeship which I'm just finishing nvq 2 with in the next couple of weeks. Now I been giving the opportunity to do the nvq 3.

I'm just asking what's the benefits of getting the nvq 3 over just having nvq 2

Thanks
Jay

Please register with us and start a new thread to receive an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nvq 3 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I got my water regs when I completed my NVQ level 3, in 2017. Do you have to renew this every year?
Replies
Views
I have been doing my level 2 plumbing qualification for over 4 years now due to covid etc. I am now at a point where i will be sending my NVQ pack...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I just wanted to know this before potentially starting an NVQ level 2 in Plumbing and Heating next year or so because I might find it difficult to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am middle aged and currently have a level 2 diploma in plumbing and heating and I am also Gas Safe. (level 3 gas engineering) I would...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock