Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Novellini Aurora 6 Shower Screen Spare Part in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

queenbitch

Hi,
I have the above model shower screen and the small wheel at the top has broken. I have had a quote from someone for the wheel but they have also quoted for the rail it sits on, which is not broken. Do I really need it or can I just buy a new wheel and have that fitted.
Regards.

We are talking about the adjustable wheels for the door?, well all you should need is the wheel unless the frame is actually broke mate

Hi,
The shower screen is curved and it's the wheel at the top that runs along the rail when moving the shower door. Is this the same as your referring to?
Regards

yeah, if its just the wheel that is damaged thats all that needs replacing not the whole unit, them wheels click out mate

Hi,
Thanks for that it's just that I have had a quote from a landlord for the wheel, the rail, labour, shipping of parts from Italy to France totalling 398.00 euros which I thought was excessive, bearing in mind that the only evidence given to me is a picture of the broken wheel and no mention of a the rail it runs on being broken
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Novellini Aurora 6 Shower Screen Spare Part in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have been searching the Web for a spare part for a Worcester 35 cdi ng boiler that is obsolete. I can't find one anywhere and its...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock