Discuss Newbie intro post no need to read in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meldrewlives

Hi

Just joined the forum and have found some of the topics and posts brilliant, some sad and some hilarious.

Joined to look for advice and looks like there will be many current and previous posts that will provide answers when required.

Very good site, glad I found it.

Good luck to all

With a thread title like that, I had to respond.

Great responses thanks for the welcome.

I am located in Edinburgh and am clearly an admirer of "Victor" who never gave up no matter how tough things seemed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Newbie intro post no need to read in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, First time posting on this site. I’m need of some opinions from Gas engineers if possible. My house is 1930s (I think). I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’ve just joined the site as I find myself searching for answers to heating questions and inevitably landing here, reading people’s similar...
Replies
Views
Back