Discuss New WB boiler - with tepid 'hot' water! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn the cylinder stat down / back to 60

On the boiler turn the left hand control up from 3 to 5

It seems like my hot water is properly hot again! Can i turn the ch dial down again or should it remain at 5? Thank you very much for all the help

4-5 is normally about right

surprised you didnt say the heating was slightly colder 3 is around 45dc

We were trialling leaving the heating on all day on a lower setting vs on/off at various times etc. Still not worked it out yet although the nest seems to be good.

sorry to say with the set up you have you cant have independent heating temperatures as that one dial does both your hot water and heating

so it needs to be around the 65dc temp

Oh, i didn't know that. Is there something that can be done to change that?

unless you add the diverter kit and change the piping no sorry or theres anther way but will requires piping changes and more items

Thats a pain in the backside, wasn't told that dial also controlled the hw. I was told the stat on the cylinder determines the hw temp?! What would the likely cost of a diverter kit be?

yea sorry to say around the £200 mark just for the diverter kit ish

and then for someone to pipe the hot water cylinder direct to the boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New WB boiler - with tepid 'hot' water! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock