Discuss New WB boiler - with tepid 'hot' water! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. I just wasnt sure if the new boiler was maybe just now as powerful as the last (Poterton Prima F) or with new boiler being more eco, if this was side effect.

True. I just wasnt sure if the new boiler was maybe just now as powerful as the last (Poterton Prima F) or with new boiler being more eco, if this was side effect.

Nope the heat should be the same and they might of undersized the boiler but it should still come out like normal

Thanks for the advice; timber i am happy with, water/electricity & gas all in one...witchcraft.

They thought i was being a bit generous with the boiler size (1 bath, 1 shower, 14 rads) but thats what i asked for.

A couple of photos as promised.
20180128_100916.jpg
20180128_100729.jpg

Get them back you could try setting different switching times for heating and hot water but its more a wiring or controls issue are you sure its the right type of nest thermostat ? post a picture of your cylinder please Shaun is your man for wiring . cheers kop

Any of the cylinder?

Put system on for hot water only and try the silver vent it may be closed off (Sticking up on top pipe ) screwdriver slot on top.

That valve appeared to have a fair bit of corrosion around it but opened it and there was a small amount of air came out followed by water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New WB boiler - with tepid 'hot' water! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock