Discuss New member.. not so new plumber / heating engineer / gas fitter..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

APHS

Hi I'm Craig...

Just a quick hello and introduction to myself and my business...

Self employed plumber, heating engineer, gas fitter, pipefitter, welder.

Company name is APHS Adams plumbing & heating services...

If anyone has any work related problems or questions I can answer please don't hesitate to ask it's really no problem and it would be a privilege to help on the site.

Kind regards.

Craig...

Welcome along bud, it`s a great forum for sharing knowledge and helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New member.. not so new plumber / heating engineer / gas fitter..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi guys, Thought it time to post a quick introduction. I am a qualified Electrician of 15 years and have recently embarked on the refurbishment...
Replies
Views
Recruitment opportunities available. If you’re an experienced gas engineer or plumber in the West London area, then please do not hesitate in...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It...
Replies
Views
Back