Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss NEW Gas sizing App iphone need BETA TESTERS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plumba_au

Looking for 15-20 gas plumbers to beta test a new gas sizing app.

Because im not from the UK/Eu I need testers who size gas pipe sizes on a regular basis , new project installers, if you have records of your previous gas sizing projects documented that would be even better, for speeding up the testing.
Please contact me if you would like to partake in this, state where you are from, what gas type you are mainly installing and how often you would size a gas runs

ill need your email address.

send info to me - [email protected]

i would say it will start in approx 7 days....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NEW Gas sizing App iphone need BETA TESTERS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Ive got a new replacement boiler to install and the Energy Saving Trust whole house boiler sizing is no longer being allowed to be used to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I’m hoping you’ll be able to help. I’ll try and make it as short as possible so that someone actually reads it, if you need any more...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I need your advise as I'm really concerned here. I only just had regular boiler replaced with combi (Vaillant ecoFIT Pure 25kw). I had few...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock