Discuss new and trying to get added to GSR status in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I joined the forum last week and read that i needed to send "gas man" a private message with my GSR number. I did so but have heard nothing? Im wanting to get onto the forum where I can see issues other have encountered and advice given rather than people trying to get a diy fix in the standard rooms. any help would be appreciated

You need 10 posts, that's probably why.

Did you pm the correct gas man? There's a few variants.

Im pretty sure I did, name was simply gas man and looking at his profile it says he's admin, moderator. Apparently your his friend. I now have 10 posts....only 20,025 behind you

I'm doing the same thing, hopefully this is my tenth post. Just need to pm the correct gas man!

do I need to message him after I have achieved 10 posts or will I know qualify and be added to the elite

do I need to message him after I have achieved 10 posts or will I know qualify and be added to the elite

If Gasman doesn't get back to you start sending Croppie pm's, 5 a day will get things moving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new and trying to get added to GSR status in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Back