Discuss nerrad tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is escalating quickly!

What was it we were talking about again? A wrench was it? :)

Good post, would you kindly do a working review on the crackers, Killy? Youtube? or text.

Yeah will do a few over the weekend if i get the chance.

have the jet swets, ratchting cutters, 2 inch waste ratchet cutters, adjustible 60mm copper cutter, immersion spanner and something else.....

Yeah will do a few over the weekend if i get the chance.

have the jet swets, ratchting cutters, 2 inch waste ratchet cutters, adjustible 60mm copper cutter, immersion spanner and something else.....

I think we have found a fan!

Killy, they are looking for a couple of other guys to use to test. PM me and I'll give you their e mail.
More lies, this is horrendous.

Is this how modern day rebranders do things, lies and manipulation of public opinion.

Crazy if you think about it, I just watched Thomas Tank Engine, that was less mad

Last edited by a moderator:
Gas. Wind it in, there's a good chap.
You've got two of us watching you now.
As moderators of the forum, have you or SteveB done anything in regards this situation?
Does Admin know what is going on, off forum?

The only situation is you. And this is your last warning.

I will ban you without even blinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nerrad tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
I have a CH circuit on a 2 way zone valve. It’s a long circuit with 15 rads on it but rather than shutting down the last 5 rads in the circuit...
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views
Afternoon Fellas If anyone has time to help with this snag it'd be much appreciated. We have a wet-floor system controlled by John Guest UH3 and...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock