Discuss nearly qualified gas safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jack.frost

Currently working for a heating company and in final stages of becoming gas safe...
Was wondering what its like when gas safe come out and watch you work...what kind of things do they want to see

this is my opinion.

they visit to check that you have actually done the training and earned the knowledge to be competent and not just been ticked off at the exam with a pass.

no different from the acs assessor testing your 'best practice'. remember there not trying to catch you out, just observing you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nearly qualified gas safe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello I’d like to replace gas cooker. Curry’s do install but I know they will refuse to install if regs are not met. So I want to understand...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Back