Search the forum,

Discuss Navien Oil Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger Welton

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
[DLMURL="http://www.navienuk.com/product/product_view?SchCatCd1=AA&SchCatCd2=AAAB&Seq=60"]- KyungDong Navien -[/DLMURL]

Funky looking all stainless hex on this one, I can't help but think it would be a pig to keep clean. Anybody come across one?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the "backyard" type rather than an outdoor boiler, looks a mean piece of kit.

Isn't Navien the Korean kit that HPS are touting around? I knew that they did gas, I didn't realise that they also made oil, but since their big market is the US, I guess that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Navien Oil Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock