Search the forum,

Discuss Navien Oil Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger Welton

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
[DLMURL="http://www.navienuk.com/product/product_view?SchCatCd1=AA&SchCatCd2=AAAB&Seq=60"]- KyungDong Navien -[/DLMURL]

Funky looking all stainless hex on this one, I can't help but think it would be a pig to keep clean. Anybody come across one?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the "backyard" type rather than an outdoor boiler, looks a mean piece of kit.

Isn't Navien the Korean kit that HPS are touting around? I knew that they did gas, I didn't realise that they also made oil, but since their big market is the US, I guess that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Navien Oil Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Can you help me determine if my new Navien lcb700 lsx is working as expected? I got the Navien oil boiler installed to replaced an old firebird boiler. The new boiler is a condensing oil boiler and I’m not sure if this is working as expected. I’ve a 300 L water cylinder and after one hour...
Replies
Views
Hi. I hope some one can help. I have a condensing oil burner and it runs fine but the radiators don't heat. Heats the hot water fine. The pump runs and the thermostat turns the boiler on and off. Thinking it could be a thermistor. All help greatly appreciated.
Replies
Views
We've had a Grant Thornton oil boiler for about 5 years and suddenly it trips the electricity when it rains? The unit is in a wood shed and the exhaust goes out the wall horizontally. I can't see any water ingress in the machine, so at a real loss......and very cold..!!!!
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered the boiler won't fire up when hot taps are turned on so no hot water. The boiler fires up periodically to heat water but not when we turn on taps. I...
Replies
Views
G
I have a danesmore 20/25 oil boiler and it is firing up but it’s producing no heat to the water or the radiators My next door neighbour an electrician has checked the cylinder and thermostat and they all check out ok so he thinks the problem is within the boiler Can Someone help give me some...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock